Seeking Registration Coordinator!
This is a Full Time position
9:30am-6:00pm/2:30pm-11pm, days vary, rotate weekends & weekend call every 9th weekend
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Registration Coordinator who under general supervision and according to established procedures registers patients accurately, efficiently, and professionally to ensure data integrity and facilitate claims processing while upholding high standards of customer care.
· Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
· Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in an office/ customer service setting or 1+ year of patient registration experience in hospital or physician office setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on assigned tasks and remain self-motivated.
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Founded in 1953, Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services is a 236-bed, acute care regional healthcare provider with one of Southern...