2U & Semester Online are looking for a smart, creative, operationally focused, client oriented and highly organized individual to act as Registration Specialist for Semester Online, a first-of-its-kind program offering rigorous, online undergraduate courses for credit from a consortium of top-tier American colleges and universities. This position will be cross functional, mainly supporting the Admissions, Operations and Analytics teams.
What You’ll Be Responsible For :
You are someone who :
- Providing white glove level service to students while guiding students through the online registration process
- Managing class sizes
- Communicating promptly with program leadership on class capacity over the course of each registration period
- Communicating daily with admissions leadership to provide daily reports
- Providing insight on how to automate the registration process effectively
- Proactively driving improvement of process and student experience in concert with Admissions and program leadership
- Partnering closely with Admissions and Post Enrollment services to provide optimal student experience
- Maintaining contact with Registrars of University partners
Please note: to be considered, all candidates must submit a cover letter.
- Has 1-3 years of experience in a service-oriented & revenue driven environment
- Has a Bachelor’s degree
- Is comfortable in a client facing role and consistently strives to provide white glove customer service
- Is exceptionally process oriented
- Is proficient with Microsoft Office (inclusive of Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google docs
- Enjoys managing multiple projects
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
About 2U, Inc.
2U partners with top-tier universities to deliver rigorous, selective graduate degree and undergraduate for-credit programs online. Founded in 2008 by John Katzman and a team of education veterans, the company provides universities with the technologies, infrastructural support and capital they need to transform their on-campus programs into high-quality, web-based programs. 2U is one of the highest-funded education technology start-ups in the United States. 2U has partnered with prestigious colleges and research universities to deliver the following groundbreaking online programs:
About Semester Online
- USC Rossier Online: Master of Arts in Teaching, Master of Arts in Teaching –TESOL and Master of Education in Advanced Instruction from the University of Southern California Rossier School of Education
- MSW@USC: Master of Social Work (MSW) from the University of Southern California School of Social Work
- Nursing@Georgetown: Master of Science degree in Nursing from Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies
- MBA@UNC: Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Kenan-Flagler Business School
- MPA@UNC: Master of Public Administration (MPA) from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Government
- @WashULaw: Master of Laws (LL.M.) in U.S. Law from Washington University School of Law
- MPH@GW: Master of Public Health (MPH) from the George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services
- International Relations Online: Master of Arts in International Relations from American University’s School of International Service
- Semester Online: For-credit undergraduate program through a consortium of leading colleges and universities
Semester Online is the first-of-its-kind program to offer for-credit undergraduate courses through a consortium of top-tier universities that includes Boston College, Brandeis University, Emory University, Northwestern University, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, University of Notre Dame, and Washington University in St. Louis. In partnership with 2U, Semester Online offers rigorous, online, for-credit courses to college students from anywhere in the world. For more information, please visit semesteronline.org.
And if you’re ready to help our team ( www.2U.com/team ) build the next great movement in higher education, consider joining us.
Why It’s Great to Join Our Team
Our Mission – Transforming & disrupting higher education
Our Culture – We are a highly energetic, innovative high growth company. We don’t take ourselves too seriously…we have a no asshole policy. We strive to maintain a casual, professional and highly productive work environment for our team. 2U employees enjoy many perks, including the ability to wear jeans to work every day.
Benefits – at 2U we offer a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability and 401k. We also offer paid time off and company holidays. That’s not all! Full-time employees receive a 100% paid tuition benefit for themselves, their spouse and their legal dependents.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
2U, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans' status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U, Inc.'s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.
2U - 18 months ago