The Registration and Records Associate will perform a variety of secretarial and administrative functions, which require the ability to learn and apply established policies and practices to support the different teams in the Office of Registration and Records. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and professional communication skills are required. The Registration and Records Associate must be able to organize, prioritize, and accurately complete work within prescribed timeframes. This is a full-time position with benefits.
The Registration and Records Associate will demonstrate proficient knowledge of computer applications, word processing, and the Excelsior College Student Information System (for internal candidates), work closely with all other Office of Registration and Records staff and report to the team leader for incoming transcripts.
- Answer telephone calls and provide excellent service to students, staff, and other third parties.
- Process incoming transcripts and other student records.
- Conduct accurate data entry using Word and the Student Information System.
- Develop and maintain filing systems.
- Prep, scan, and index documents using the College's imaging and workflow systems.
- Photocopy, collate, and mail pertinent materials.
- Create/update student files and records using a computer.
- Manage a high volume workload while maintaining fast turnaround times.
- Assist all Office of Registration and Records teams.
- Carry out other duties as requested.
- High School Diploma or GED plus equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training.
- Experience working in a records/registrar's office desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be dependable.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft ® Word, Internet Explorer ® and the Student Information System (for internal candidates).
- Willingness to learn new computer software.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Keyboard: 50-55 wpm.
Excelsior College - 8 months ago
Founded as Regents College in 1971 and chartered as a private, nonprofit institution in 1998, the College was renamed Excelsior College in...