Combination Central Office and Field Service Technician needed for established Voice, Data and Internet Service Provider to cover Bozeman, Livingston and surrounding communities in beautiful Montana. We need a career minded, self-reliant and self-motivated individual that can work alone and with minimal supervision in Central Office and Field Service environments. Exceptional customer service, and interpersonal characteristics a must to interact with customers, vendors and partner’s. Time management and multi-tasking skills a must. 3+ years of experience required in respective fields of expertise.
- minimum 3 years’ experience in a Combination of Central Office and Field Service
- Must have a clean driving record
- Hosted Voice Services installation, maintenance, upgrades and trouble resolution
- Responds to central office telemetry 24 x 7 during on call to ensure all equipment is restored to a working state in a reasonable time.
- On-Call every week, except for scheduled time off
- Travel required to cover markets within 2 hours of Bozeman
- Travel to different markets to assist during peak-loads when necessary.
- Will receive cross-training to assist remotely on all network elements
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- IP Networking and Ethernet experience and skill sets
- LAN, structured cabling and building infrastructure working knowledge
Integra Telecom - 21 months ago
Integra Telecom wants to be a key component of the US communications network. The facilities-based telecommunications carrier provides local...