SciStaff Services, LLC is a business partner to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms. Our purpose is simple: we are changing the world by assisting pharmaceutical clients find talented professionals necessary to bring life saving therapies to patients worldwide. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of pharmaceutical professionals by assisting them in finding meaningful careers that will directly impact the quality of care.
One of our clients, a Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical Company, is currently seeking a Regulatory Affairs professional for their Jacksonville, FL, location.
- Maintain the database for tracking change requests.
- Review, analyze and evaluate post approval manufacturing changes for contact lens products, and determine the appropriate regulatory pathway.
- Prepare internal documentation in support of 510(k) and PMA products.
- Assist with the technical preparation of PMA Supplements and FDA Annual Reports.
- May provide regulatory support for business critical projects.
Find out why Fortune 100 pharmaceutical & biotechnology clients consistently rank SciStaff Services, LLC as their business partner of choice when identifying permanent and contract talent in Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, QA and Drug Safety
- Bachelors Degree - Scientific Discipline (preferred)
- 1 - 2 years of working experience within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Regulatory environment.
- Strong communication, organizational, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and analyze data and identify issues or gaps.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions within the boundaries of Regulation.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook.
NO relocation, NO sponsorship; US based candidates only, please.
Qualified candidates, please send current Word resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
All work will be done on site. No virtual/remote work
Monster - 9 months ago