Energy Curtailment Specialists, Inc. (ECS) is the largest private administrator of electricity demand response programs in the US. Over the last eleven years ECS has grown significantly with revenue increases every year. Employment levels have followed suit on an annual basis since 2001. This rapidly expanding business provides a career opportunity with unlimited advancement potential for hard working, motivated individuals. We were nominated the “Best Place to Work in WNY" and made the “Fast Track 50” over the last four years. We are currently looking to add a regulatory affairs specialist to our growing company.
- Support public utility contract negotiations
- Provide contractual analysis and interpretation
- State and federal regulatory advocacy
- Energy proposals
- Provide support in energy litigation
- Industry monitoring
- Legislative analysis
- Bachelor's degree
- At least three years of experience in the energy industry
- Strong analytical, evaluative and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to use computer programs and applications to develop spreadsheets, reports and presentation materials
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Time management skills
ECS offers an opportunity to further enhance your skills and refine your talent. We offer a competitive salary with benefits and a great working environment. If you believe you have the ability to assist ECS in its continued growth, please forward your resume and your salary history with a cover letter. This position is based out of our Buffalo, NY headquarters and will require travel. A clean drivers record is required.
ECS is an EOE
Indeed - 5 months ago
Energy Curtailment Specialists, Inc. (ECS) is the largest private administrator of electricity demand response programs in the United States...