Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
Regulatory Interaction Analyst
The Operations and Technology Risk Management Regulatory Interaction Team (RIT) is responsible for the ongoing relationship and interaction model with the IT Leads of the OCC and FRB on behalf of O&T. The team acts as the primary interface and coordination point for all O&T technology regulatory examination management and ongoing supervisory activities. The team has the need for additional members with strong information security, continuity of business, supplier risk management, data privacy acumen and other control experience. The individual will be responsible to support O&T in the coordination of examinations, requests and meetings with regulatory agencies.
- Support the definition and communication strategies for regulatory exam management in order to meet Citi's legal, regulatory and compliance requirements - Support the regulatory examination process as a lead or support contact/central point of communication with regulators for examinations and requests - schedule, objectives, etc. - and provide status updates to IS Senior Management on periodic basis - Collect, review and manage deliverables required for successful completion of Regulatory examinations and requests - Coordinate, develop and review regulatory examinations draft responses - Support the quality assurance process of evidentiary materials in support of issue closure - Support the coordination of O&T level communications and engagement with Audit Workgroup
• 7 years experience working in operations and technology risk and / or control functions within a financial services organization
• 3 years experience working with external regulators within a financial services organization
• Effective leadership skills
• Strong written and oral communications skills, including presentation skills
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
• Individual should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal and follow up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Technical proficiencies in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• 4 year College Degree
Office Location / Address
NJ- RUTHERFORD DATA CENTER 700 EDWIN L. WARD, SR. MEMORI RUTHERFORD NJ 07070 USA - 11361
Citi - 16 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...