Looking to get a start in the Regulatory Field?
We are a rapidly growing mid-sized company providing a variety of field services to major and independent oil and gas exploration companies throughout the Rocky Mountain region. Our clients are upstream and midstream operators in Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, North Dakota and Montana and we have offices in several of these locations. We are guided by our vision of "Helping America Achieve Energy Independence". Our people are the reason for our success and we work together to achieve excellence in everything we do. Our rapid growth and continuing success has created an opportunity for a new position, Regulatory Technician.
The Regulatory Technician provides support to the Regulatory Analyst by compiling data necessary to submit for Client well, location and facilities permitting. Responsibilities of this position include maintaining compliance with all local, State, and Federal rules and regulations.
- Assists the Regulatory Analysts in the permitting activities ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Coordinates with other departments and Clients to secure the information required for regulatory filings.
- Ability to professionally and courteously work with regulatory agencies.
- Updates information as requested for client permits.
- Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws, rules and regulations and with agency operating policy(ies).
- Assists in ensuring the timely delivery of valid and defendable permits.
- Organizes and maintains technical files as necessary to sustain general permitting functions of the department.
- Basic understanding of well drilling, completion
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- High school degree required and related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in Regulatory permitting in Colorado or Wyoming a plus.
- Compliance work in the Oil & Gas industries a plus.
Benefits include: 401k matching up to 4%, employer paid medical benefits, and 6 paid holidays a year.
Clean background, motor vehicle, and drug test required.
To apply see our website p e t ro-fs.com (altogether), Click on "About Us", and "PFS Careers". Enter "Reg Tech" in the position field. Fax 303-962-6237
- Location: Denver 80204
- Compensation: Based on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.