E.ON is one of the world's largest investor-owned power
and gas companies. At facilities across Europe, Russia,
and North America, our nearly 72,000 employees generated
just under EUR 132 billion in sales. We have an
ambitious objective: to make energy cleaner and better
wherever we operate.
As E.ON’s central marketing and trading unit, E.ON
Global Commodities is at the heart of global energy
markets. Our primary objective is to maximize the value
of E.ON’s physical assets and to manage the commodity
price risks associated with operating those assets.
Regulatory and Compliance Analyst and Contracts
In this dual role, the successful candidate shall have
the following regulatory and compliance
aim of preventing and detecting compliance
- Coordinate with all members of the business with the
violations, and promoting E.ON’s strong culture of
advice to the front, middle and back offices with
- Continually monitor and provide prompt and accurate
respect to ongoing regulatory and compliance issues
impacting the business;
existing compliance policies and procedures;
- Review, draft, further develop, and implement
members of the business;
- Develop and conduct compliance training for all
and, the successful candidate shall have the following
- Assist in responding to regulatory inquiries;
contract specialist responsibilities:
the globe) in establishing a portfolio of trading
- Coordinate with all members of the business (across
relationships with counterparties;
agreements (ISDA, EEI, NAESB), margining agreements,
- Negotiate physical and financial master trading
and other security documents with counterparties;
of structured power and gas transactions;
- Assist in the development, drafting and negotiation
portfolio and counterparty reference data.
- Administer and manage the company’s contractual
States on a full-time basis.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United
energy/commodity markets strongly preferred.
- J.D. not required, but preferred.
- Multiple years of related experience in the
various ISOs/RTOs strongly preferred.
- Specific experience with the CFTC, FERC and the
with the power, gas and credit annexes), the EEI,
- Experience with the ISDA master agreement (along
and/or NAESB required (or willingness and ability to
judgment, enthusiasm and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills,
simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced, global
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives
Req. Code : EET-1213-1142
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Offer Relocation : Maybe