Contact borrowers in repayment for loan rehabilitation and negotiate an earlier payment date for the last qualifying payment. This person will know how to accurately determine the current consecutive payment count, and how much earlier the last qualifying payment can be made without breaking it. This person must understand how to accelerate a rehabilitation payment in time to meet the client(s) cut-off date for rehabilitation fundings in the targeted period.
Required to verify the borrower’s current address and telephone information, or obtain references for the borrower if they are deficient in any way. If the volume of accounts that need accelerated payments is too low to sustain a full workload this person would be expected to perform some of the same duties as a Billing Coordinator, and perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Excellent verbal skills, particularly over the telephone.
• Good problem solving skills.
• The ability to maintain composure under difficult and/or hostile interactions.
• Excellent attendance.
• Ability to adapt to changes quickly.
• Understands and is comfortable with multiple priorities.
• Sit/ Stand/ Walk 8-12 hours a day
• Lift/ Carry/ Push/ Pull under and over 10 lbs. occasionally
• Keying frequently, handling, reaching, fine manipulation
Education and Experience:
• Basic computer skill
• 1 year Customer service experience
• High School graduate or equivalent
Performant Financial Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Performant Financial Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, political belief status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
"Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities. Performant is committed to diversity in its workforce. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply."
NO AGENCY SUBMISSIONS