The Rehab Sales Representative is responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue goals by selling rehabilitative and pain management orthoses and other therapeutic devices used in the treatment of conditions associated with traumatic injuries, chronic disease, post surgical procedures, and immobility to healthcare professionals and facilities throughout a defined client base. Utilizes sales skills and experience to drive revenue and foster strategic growth in new and existing channels. Conducts regional sales activities in assigned area/market in keeping with company policies and procedures. Supports and works with Sales Director to ensure that the Company’s sales, operations and compliance objective are met.
- Develop and execute of sales and marketing strategy appropriate to meet and exceed performance goals
- Work with Sales Director and Rehab Sales and Service Specialists to develop sales plans tailored to their local markets.
- Serve as product expert, advising physicians and patients regarding proper application of devices
- Fit custom orthoses as prescribed or refer patients to local Hanger patient care facilities as appropriate
- Work with senior hospital staff and key surgeons in the development and execution of a plan to effectively integrate products at customer sites
- Establish and maintain relationships with physicians, nurses, hospital management and other areas of surgical and rehabilitative care delivering highest standards of customer service
- Drive utilization of products by partnering with surgical teams to review and select appropriate cases and ensure proper applications
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures as well as applicable laws and regulations
- Support a working environment that is consistent with the Company’s values and objectives
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference for medical, business or other relevant field of study
- Knowledge of the post-surgical and rehabilitation market space, with an ability to identify clients, gain access to those clients and best identify the products and services that will meet their needs.
- Knowledge of and ability to articulate knowledge of the human physiognomy and the effect of various rehabilitative and post-operative care and devices on the restoration of function or reduction of pain.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, and regulations applicable to health care businesses and those in the business of distributing rehabilitative and post surgical devices and services.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services to include needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems.
- Ability to develop and execute business plans and achieve strategic sales and operating goals
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills with a working knowledge Microsoft Office suite, with strong skills in MS Excel, MSWord and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of billing and collection procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude, ability to win trust, and influence others.
The Premier Provider of Orthotic and Prosthetic Solutions
Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P)...