The qualified candidate possesses the following:
1. Ability to read and write as normally acquired through high school education or equivalent.
1. Knowledge of departmental policies and procedures, skills and proficiency as a Rehabilitation aide/physical therapy aide as acquired through supervised on-the-job orientation and training. Demonstrated competence in communication with populations which may include child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric.
C. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
3. Must be able to exchange information with other team members, management, personnel in other programs and departments, medical staff, and community resources as needed.
The Rehab Aide assists clinical staff members in all areas, which contribute to quality patient care.
Floyd Medical Center - 12 months ago