Reports indirectly to the Director of Rehabilitation Services/Advance Pain Center and directly to the Manager of the respective program. Responsible for department reception, registration, assisting patients with questions related to their therapy bills, scheduling and coordination of patient care and related activities, maintenance of department's medical records and related office files.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or GED required.
Minimum Licensure/Certification/Registration Requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) in the English Language required.
- Basic computer skills necessary for completion of forms, word processing, data entry; order entry, ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Current Indiana driver's license, proof of insurance and a safe driving record required.
- Healthcare Provider CPR or ability to attain certification required.
- *Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (up to 1/3 of the time) and/or negligible force frequently (from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Constantly (67 - 100%): Walking and Computer Usage
- Frequently (34 - 66%): Bending/Stooping, Reaching and Twisting
- Occasionally (1 - 33%): Kneeling/Squatting and Sitting
- Rarely (< 1%): Climbing stairs or ladders and Crawling
- Will constantly carry up to 10 lbs and rarely carry above 26 lbs
- Will constantly lift up to 10 lbs and rarely lift above 26 lbs
- Will constantly pull up to 25 lbs and occasionally pull up to 100+ lbs
- Will frequently push up to 25 lbs and occasionally push up to 100+ lbs