· A major multi-divisional manufacturer of specialty pharmaceuticals
· A major well-known corporation
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Reimbursement Business Manager
· Work with the field sales reps of several company divisions
· Resolve reimbursement issues and facilitate the sales of their medications
· Products are injectable "Buy & Bill" medications for specialist physicians
· This is a pure specialty position with no primary care sales calls
· The state of Arizona
· Ideally based in Phoenix or Tucson
· This position will require 20-40% overnight travel.
· Total income package is $127-150K or more
· Base Salary $100-120K (depending upon experience)
· Bonus plan adds $27-30K at goal
· Bonus can be even higher based on personal performance
· Bonus increases for every % over goal
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· Strong experience in the reimbursement side of the pharmaceutical industry
· Extensive experience working with provider physicians on reimbursement issues
· This experience could come from working as a Reimbursement Specialist, OR
· Selling Specialty Pharmaceuticals in a heavy Reimbursement environment, AND
· Experience with Medicare Part B and "Buy & Bill" Injectable medicines
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Clean driving record
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have Provider Reimbursement, Buy & Bill, Medicare Part B, and Injectable experience listed on your resume, please be sure to include it in your cover letter, including what drugs and how long you worked with them. Candidates without this specific reimbursement experience cannot be considered and should not bother to apply.
Employment Corporation of America - 21 months ago