To ensure that all medical claims are filed appropriately.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Appeals and re-filing of rejected claims.
- Responsible for the reimbursement of accounts before timely filing.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular attendance to ensure efficient operations
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience in appeals and insurance carrier terminology and procedures. Website experience for claim status and eligibility verification. Accuracy and detail orientation with high level of productivity.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college and medical office experience is preferred.
Physical Demands/Work Environment (optional)
Office environment. Sitting and keyboarding for extended periods of time. Frequent telephone use. High attention to detail and ability to focus. Moderate noise level.