Rhinebeck Bank: Local. Involved. Responsive.
Since 1860 Rhinebeck Bank has been an integral part of the economic growth along the Hudson River and a driving force for commerce. We are a local bank headquartered in Dutchess County serving both Dutchess and Ulster counties, and pride ourselves in being personally involved in our business, communities and charitable organizations. It is through our ability to be responsive to the needs of our customers that we continue to grow. We have the best, professional staff in the business – all committed to helping our customers succeed in their financial endeavors.
Rhinebeck Bank is seeking a friendly and motivated person to add to our team as a Relationship Banker.
- Meeting with customers one-on-one, opening accounts, originating, underwriting and closing loans
- Cross-selling bank products and services
- The ability to meet or exceed sales goals and generate new business
- Must be able to establish strong customer relationships and portray the Bank's professional image and customer service orientation
- Following up with customers, returning phone calls, completing sales tracking reports and other paperwork, and reporting customer feedback to Management
If interested please submit your résumé, cover letter and salary requirement by selecting the link below:
- AS degree and 1 year of related experience or 3 years of related Banking experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, can work individually or as a team member
- Attention to detail, ability to problem solve and Interpret data
- Strong sense of initiative while maintaining strong ethical behavior
- Experience with cold calling and cross-selling to current customer base
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Apply Here: Relationship Banker
Rhinebeck Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer D/V/F/M
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago