This person is responsible for contribution to overall branch sales efforts, maintaining first in class service levels for their branch. They are an expert in all aspects of providing exemplary client service and assisting clients with any transaction. They actively engage in completing all cashiering requests, work with clients to ensure inquiries/issues are resolved, and to analyze client needs for cross-sell opportunities. They provide accurate and timely responses to client inquiries to ensure retention of existing profitable clients. They assists the Client Officer/Client Manager in coordinating branch operations workflow to ensure exemplary client service and adherence to established policies and procedures. Provides assistance as needed in different positions in every area of branch operations, including new accounts. At this level, colleagues may still be developing branch operations knowledge such as new accounts, regulations, bank policies and practices.
• *Minimum 1 year of direct sales experience required.
• *Minimum 1 year experience in a banking environment required.
• *Minimum 1 year of basic computer experience (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
• *Must be in good standing under “The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008” (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the “Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry”; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act.
• General knowledge of Bank operations, policies and procedures and regulatory compliance.
• General knowledge of Bank products and services.
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Good problem solving skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
THE CITY NATIONAL DIFFERENCE
Be part of a team that takes pride in a strong service culture.
At City National, our team of colleagues...