Join Brunswick Corporation’s long heritage of fun, exciting brands as we transform the way people are entertained!
At Brunswick, our company culture cannot help but be affected by the recreation and leisure products we make. It's fun to be a part of making things that bring many people around the world so much happiness and enjoyment. At the same time, we take our work very seriously, because remaining a leader in the various markets we serve takes hard work and dedication - and the best people in the business.
• Responsible for selling and promoting Brunswick Financial Services (BFS) to Marine and RV dealers located in the United States through the promotion of the following companies: Blue Water Finance (BWF), Brunswick Product Protection Corporation (BPPC), Boater’s Choice (BC) and Brunswick Dealer Advantage (BDA).
• Organize, maintain and convert a functional database of qualified leads generated by BFS as well as through referrals, telephone canvassing and cold calls.
• Build long lasting, solid relationships between the dealer, the entire BFS organization and Brunswick where applicable.
• Maintain an accurate record of all sales and prospecting activities including all sales calls, presentations and activities within the assigned territory.
• Participate in market analysis, product development and product management.
• Participate and at times, lead sales training excercizes.
• Stay abreast of the competition and the marketplace; provide competitive intellegence.
• Attend assigned marine trade shows and OEM dealer meetings.
What you bring to our winning team:
• Undergraduate degree or commensurate experience.
• 5 – 7 years experience in Marine/RV business or dealership.
• Individual must possess strong business development skills; prospecting, sales, customer service, negotiation, relationship management and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of financial service aftermarket and insurance products in any of the following segments: Marine, RV, Automative, Heavy Machinery is preferred.
• Ability to travel extenstively in a territory.
Why is this role for you? Are you eager to be part of an industry leader in the Marine business? Are you proactive in nature, always seeking new challenges and growth opportunities? This role will allow you to demonstrate your sales leadership skills and grow a market territory. If you are interested in developing your field sales skills with opportunity to grow within the company, opportunity knocks!
Why Brunswick? Brunswick Corporation offers competitive salaries, performance-based bonuses and best in class benefits. You will enjoy career growth opportunities and the chance to work for a company with products that are the talk of the market! Come find out why over 15,000 people continue their careers at Brunswick!
Thank you for your interest in Brunswick Corporation!
Brunswick is deeply dedicated to diversity in the workplace. EOE / AAP.
Brunswick Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...