Line of Business: Community Banking Div Group
Job Category: Administrative Support Workers
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and related training
2. Demonstrate ability to handle multiple priorities under time constraints
1. Associate's degree or two years of public contact experience or equivalent
education and related training
2. Excellent interpersonal/communication skills including a desire to interact
with clients and prospects
3. Ability to master PC keyboard and software skills necessary for branch
4. Ability to complete Bank training program for Teller
5. Ability to multitask
6. Ability to speak fluent English
7. Willingness to travel to accommodate temporary staffing needs as required
8. Capability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs
? Serve as primary contact for new account openings and cross sale of other
products and services to clients and prospects.
? Proactively and reactively contact clients and prospects daily by phone or in
person to identify additional client financial needs and strengthen client
? Support team sales process by acting upon or referring identified client needs
to other lines of business, including but not limited to, retail loan, mortgage,
investments, private banking, insurance, small business, merchant services, and
? Participate in team sales efforts such as team call nights, sales meetings,
? Employ BB&T supported sales techniques and processes whenever possible to
better serve the client and branch team.
? Serve as contact for client problem resolution and perform maintenance for
current clients as dictated by the needs of the office.
? Serve as contact in responding to client and non-client service inquiries as
dictated by the needs of the office.
? Support team service process by participating in team service efforts such as
? Adhere to regulations and internal control procedures.
? Responsible for attending applicable training classes and completing computer
based training, etc.
? Stay abreast of all changes in policies and procedures to ensure compliance
with current guidelines.
? Perform the basic transactions of a paying and receiving teller such as
accepting deposits and loan payments, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing
checks within limits and obtaining further authorization when necessary, issuing
money orders, cashiers checks, and redeeming savings bonds. Perform more complex
transactions (with assistance as necessary)
? Handle proportionate volume of work based on branch demands.
THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL OPENING. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR FUTURE
BB&T Human Systems - 17 months ago
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...