Reporting to the Manager, the Release Classification Analyst is responsible for the timely processing of client shipments, accurate classification and correct billing of all client shipments. As a member of the Client Service Team, this position assists in ensuring that all entries are released, classified and billed accurately, on time and within LII service standards, to earn their clients’ complete satisfaction.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of shipments for a designated client base.
- Creates customs entries through proper selection of client and client records, interpretation of documentation for all clients’ shipments, in a one-step process.
- Ensures correct value for duty is reported based on invoice details and terms of sale.
- In a professional manner, contacts client / carrier for missing documentation, information or instructions necessary to release a shipment.
- Verifies documentation for release conditions and compliance.
- Ensures that all LII SOP’s and Business Rules are adhered to following special client instructions, Notes and Alerts. Identifies those that have become outdated or ineffective, making recommendations for change.
- Researches and responds to straight-forward requests for information in a professional manner.
- Prioritizes and completes work according to client demands, Customs requirements and Livingston standards.
- Meet or exceeds productivity and quality standards expected.
- Prepares and submits individual performance statistics.
- Assists in problem solving to complete entry summary and billing.
- Participates fully with other team members in the day-to-day operation of the team, including setting priorities, organizing and scheduling work, coordinating with others, problem-solving and decision-making, participating in meetings and handling special projects/other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter indicating the position title and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Client service orientation.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to keyboard as 45 w.p.m.
- Ability to analyze each entry to determine appropriate process
- Ability to handle large volumes of work and meet tight deadlines.
- A high level of accuracy.
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations within authorized limited prescribed.
- Knowledge of company policies/procedures, company credit policies, client data.
- Good interpersonal skills to deal effectively with team members and others within the organization.
- General knowledge of customs regulations.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Livingston International, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Livingston is committed to providing a safe and productive workplace. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations for all final applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a credit and/or motor vehicle history.
Livingston International Income Fund (the Fund), is a Canada-based Company. The Fund’s subsidiary, Livingston International Inc....