Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Maintain the release engineering automated process to build, package, kit, and distribute software to the engineering organization.
- Provide support for build related issues.
- Investigate and develop improvements to the build scripts.
- Identify and fix defects in the build infrastructure and software development process.
- Assist in research, development, and integration of tools as needed.
- Collaborate with other product teams and groups throughout engineering.
- Be team-oriented and develop strong customer focus.
- Candidate should be highly motivated and a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented languages such as Java or C.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Experience with Ant a plus.
- Experience with Windows and Unix environments.
- Experience with continuous integration environments (such as Jenkins) a plus.
Kronos Incorporated - 23 months ago
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...