As a Release Engineer at Oculus, you’ll develop, optimize, and improve our build and release cycle from start to finish. We’re looking for a software engineer that’s passionate about building exciting software (the Oculus SDK) through agile practices like continuous integration, automated testing, and daily deployment. You’ll be responsible for investigating, recommending, and implementing the best possible software development technologies. A love of tool development, optimization, and scripting is a must.
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering, release engineering, and/or configuration management
- Experience developing and building C/C++/C# based tools
- Expert scripting ability in at least two scripting language (Python, Perl, etc.)
- Deep understanding of source control systems (Perforce preferred)
- Deep understanding of automated build/deploy tools and harnesses
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional communication skills
- Passion for fast-paced, start-up environments
This position is based in Irvine, CA.
Oculus VR - 7 months ago