Location : San Francisco, CA - Downtown
Want to change the world AND have a fantastic business model to do it with? With over $325 million in loans funded and over one million members, Prosper Marketplace has created the world’s first peer-to-peer lending marketplace. We bring together creditworthy borrowers with individual and institutional investors. Prosper.com has raised $80.9 million in venture capital. We were named one of the Wall Street Journal’s top venture-backed companies in 2011 and are one of Lead411’s hottest companies in San Francisco in 2012. We have a solid foundation, but we need your expertise to help take this concept to an even higher level.
- Work closely with software engineers, QA, product management and technology services team to deliver key features
- Design, develop and maintain source code control and build systems
- Configure and manage the build and development environments
- Perform software branch, merge, and related functions
- Develop, document and maintain build-release processes
- Author and maintain installation documentation
- Experience with standard product development and release processes
- Experience with CruiseControl, Nant and MSBuild
- Good understanding of .NET application development
- Microsoft Systems Administration; Windows 2008, IIS, SQL Server
- PowerShell scripting (.NET server management, deployments)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with configuration management system
- Previous experience with Linux and Maven a plus
- Experience with Perforce a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment
Candidates must be open to background check.
- Downtown San Francisco (next to Montgomery Muni/BART station)
- Standard benefits package
- Compensation includes stock options
Interested in applying? Please send a resume and cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you are a good candidate to email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you!
Prosper Marketplace - 22 months ago
As many of you know, Prosper is a startup, burning thru venture capital, and near the end of its cash. As a result, Prosper needs a...