Tephra Inc, is a provider of IT & retail staffing services. We are located in Woodbridge, NJ and have been providing services nationwide for over 12 years.
One of our key client is looking for a Release Manager to join their organization.
Good communication ( written and oral) and managerial (people management) skills is a must – we will be communicating with many people daily, our team fits in between Infra teams and Client. Managing all Infra teams and clients is the KEY.
- Knowledge of Release and Transition processes (SDLC , Aglie)
- Ability and attitude of independently carrying out tasks .
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, dynamic environment; able to handle change on a frequent basis
- Willingness to work with team members in multiple time zones
- Capable of owning area of responsibility, but willing to learn and take direction and coaching.
- Should have good convincing/commanding skills to manage people – this attribute helps in handling client.
- Basic Understanding of the release process as per standard IT industry .
- No technical excellence for this role, but Oracle DBA background will be an addition, as it will be easy while working on DBA issues (60-70% will be DBA issues normally)
- Basic Knowledge of Oracle Apps (backend and FE)
- Microsoft excel Skill would be an added skill ( creating graph from the raw data , piviot table etc)
If you are interested send your resumes to .