instructions, and recommendations
- Great problem solver in infrastructure and complex system support
- How to work independently and as a member of a team
- How to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- How to learn quickly and through own initiative
- How to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- How to write complete, accurate, and understandable technical procedures,
administration and set-up is highly preferred.
- 3 years and more of general IT experience with server, web application and user support in varying capacities.
- Scripting language skill such as Python and shell script is required.
- Programming language skill such as Java is highly preferred.
- Experience working on release management function is highly preferred, including the SCM tools such as P4, GIT, Jenkins, compilers, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and other Cloud based services is highly preferred.
- Experience with Linux, Mac and Windows support including installation and administration of operation system
- Experience with service and infrastructure monitoring tools is highly preferred
- Web services experience with industry standard tools such as Apache, JBoss and message queue software
- Database experience including MySQL, MongoDB or Oracle is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively participate in system outage situations