Reliability Centered Maintenance Analyst
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc, a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking qualified candidates to fill a potential position as a Reliability Centered Maintenance Analyst in Baltimore, MD.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analyses on electronic equipment and systems.
- Perform “Backfit” RCM analyses on electronic equipment and systems with maintenance histories.
- Develop the Maintenance Requirements List (MRL) and associated Maintenance Requirements Index (MRI) for equipment and systems analyzed.
- Assist with the compilation of RCM associated technical data for inclusion in technical information management systems.
- Apply RCM analyses to develop Maintenance Procedure Cards (MPCs) for electronic equipment and systems.
- RCM Level II certification by NAVSEA or US Coast Guard required.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience developing maintenance programs for DoD or US Coast Guard avionics or electronic systems required.
- Experience using various US Coast Guard supply, inventory, and maintenance management systems including Naval and Electronics Supply Support System (NESSS), Fleet Logistics System (FLS), Configuration Management Plus (CMPlus), Asset Logistics Management Information System (ALMIS), and Asset Computerized Maintenance System (ACMS) strongly preferred.
- SECRET clearance required.
We are an established and growing service provider in the government industry. We are dedicated to our mission of providing business...