Require motivated and well organized individual with hands on experience in mechanical and environmental reliability test of hardware products.
Electrical engineering knowledge/experience in product functional test will be a plus.
- Perform mechanical and environmental test of electronic hardware systems and components as per the test plan and test procedure.
- Perform functional test according to PASS/FAIL criterion
- Collect test data in appropriate format and analyze as guided by Reliability engineer.
- Review Test plan to understand and provide feedback to Reliability Engineer
- Create detail Test Procedures
- Create preliminary test report
- Interface with test engineers and program managers
- Procure parts for Test fixtures
- Assemble test fixtures
- Maintain and calibrate test fixtures
Minimum 5 years in reliability testing of electronics/electrical products
A college science degree and or a well structured training background required
- Knowledge of Physics and math applied to basic mechanics
- Knowledge of physics and math as applied to basic electrical measurements
- Fluent in use of Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio
- Strong sense of ownership for the assigned work
- Organized and precise in communication
- It will be a plus to have:
- Knowledge of basic statistics as applied to testing and test data analysis
- Knowledge of Physics of failure approach to Reliability and Highly Accelerated Test methodologies
Cascade Engineering Services - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -