MISSION / SUMMARY: The Senior Reliability & Planning Engineer position is critical to the successful execution of all scheduled down time maintenance outages on the Paper Machine to increase reliability and to assure that scheduled uptime meets operational targets. The asset responsibility includes all Storeroom resources.
JOB FUNCTION: Job functions include, but are not limited to the following.
· Responsible to communicate with operations for efficient preventive maintenance and routine job planning, work scheduling and execution to optimize equipment. Use engineering principles to accurately scope jobs that will increase overall equipment reliability.
· Investigate the feasibility of redesigning systems where we are having reoccurring reliability problems.
· Assist the failure analysis effort by helping implement corrective actions that are needed to prevent reoccurrence of equipment failures.
· As part of the key management team will be required to perform rotating weekend maintenance on-call duty for the entire mill.
· Lead and manage the planning and scheduling for daily work and monthly outages for mechanical crafts people for the Paper Machine area.
· Work with all maintenance supervisors to gain concurrence on plan details (manpower, tools, special consideration, etc.). Implement Craftsman schedules into the mechanical Microsoft project.
· Utilize predictive data (vibration reports, oil analysis, etc) to set priority for outage work.
· Prior to outage day, coordinate clearly with maintenance supervisors and technicians the job plans, time estimates, resource requirements, any safety hazards present, communicate any need for special permits.
- Assure proper level of feedback from maintenance supervisors and technicians on completed jobs.
- Assist the failure analysis effort by helping implement corrective actions that are needed to prevent reoccurrence of equipment failures.
- Responsible for optimizing, cataloguing and all aspects of storeroom operations
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
· 8 years related industrial maintenance experience with a BS degree or a high school diploma with 7 years related industrial maintenance experience with a high school diploma.
- 5 years maintenance planning experience preferred.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- BS degree in engineering preferred or equivalent experience.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and a CMMS system preferably SAP.
· Utilize SAP for the creation of task lists to assist in job planning.
· Candor/Integrity; Assertive Leadership skills; Sense of Urgency; People skills including coaching, teaching, managing and confronting; Strong written and verbal communication skills; Organized work practices and attention to detail; Self discipline and the willingness to support colleagues unselfishly.
Graphic Packaging International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, religion, natural origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Ever toted a 12-pack home? If so, you can appreciate Graphic Packaging Holding Company's (GPHC) work. Operating subsidiary Graphic...