We are looking for a Relocation Services Specialist to offer, show and lease homes to military families. In this role you will present homes to residents by explaining the benefits and amenities of living in our military home communities. In this position you are the first point of contact between families and Forest City. The role is thus essential to maintaining Forest City's standard of exceptional service in our military housing division. We are looking for others who share our commitment to excellence to join our team!
In this position your primary responsibilities will include:
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
- Meeting with prospective residents, assessing their needs and eligibility and introducing them to the property.
- Preparing leases and other documentation.
- Communicating with residents and responding to their needs or concerns.
- Working with the Military Housing Office to manage relocation process.
- Ensuring homes are ready for occupancy and coordinating move-ins.
- Maintaining current knowledge of marketing techniques and applicable housing laws and regulations.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Valid driver's license.
- 1-2 years experience in sales and/or leasing; military housing and relocation experience preferred.
- Knowledge of property management leasing and/or sales preferred
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. (Forest City) is engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of commercial and...