To completely remanufacture engines, geared products and components.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Non-complex machining operations.
- In-process inspection.
- In-process testing.
- Final inspection and testing.
- Paint Remanufactured products as required.
EDUCATION AND / OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two to three years minimum manufacturing experience required.
- Automotive powertrain experience preferred.
TRAINING REQUIREMENTS - SPECIFIC AND GENERAL
NOTE: Not all employees are required to have all training.
- Suggested training which an employee should complete to be qualified in the position:
- Job specific OJT/job specific safety/MRC Quality System training/Mack Reman Quality Policy/use of work instructions/visual aids/quality alerts/proper use of gages/proper material handling methods/proper disposition of non-conforming material/standard reaction plan/training records/SPC charts/quality records/corrective action system/product ID/inspection and test status/preventive maintenance/cell quality objectives/external training (as determined by needs assessment when there is a change in technology). Environmental training.
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Volvo Group - 17 months ago