Waterbury Branch, Connecticut
Immediate position available in the Naugatuck area on 1st shift. Will be responsible to tear down, cleaning and assembly of reverse vending machines (RVM) and related parts. Some minor electrical wiring required.
SKILLS AND ABILITYS:
- Stripping cabinets, washing cabinets, sanding and paiting cabinets. Install essential parts.
- Maintain tools, supplies, documentation, part movements.
- Maintain production schedule and daily reports.
- Domentation part usage for repairs completed.
- Coordinate daily work plans with Value Sream manager.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
Salary: $10-13 hour
- Abiity to exert up to 50lbs of force and walking up to 20% of the time.
- Requires oral and written communication skills.
- Some minor computer skills helpful, but not required.
- Basic mechanical aptitude required.
Job Number: 313
Jaci Carroll Staffing - 12 months ago
Jaci Carroll Staffing, Our Business is Working.