U.S. Citizenship is required.
This position is pending contract award.
Perform Remedy System Developer, Application Administrator, and Reporting tasks to include:
o BMC Remedy Action Request System v6.3
- Install, configure, test, and maintain all Service Management and Tracking System modules, releases and patches on all environments in accordance with established SDLC and Change Management processes.
- Configure, maintain and perform customization and development of all ITSM and Automated Notification Reporting (ANR) software tools:
o BMC Remedy Helpdesk v5.5;
o BMC Remedy Action Request System v7.5
o BMC Remedy ITSM v7.5
- The ANR tool is comprised of many components to include: Visual basic (VB) 6.0, VB.NET 2.0, classic Active Server Pages (ASP), ASP.NET, and SQL.
- Configure and maintain the Business Objects Enterprise 11 environments.
- Modify code to meet specific customer requirements
- Ensure software tools remain operational after new versions are released from software tool vendor.
- Resolve Remedy System and Application issues.
- Administer the ITSM applications on all agency ITSM environments.
- Administer all ITSM application licensing, including ensuring compliance.
- Develop and maintain system, application, and process documentation.
- Provide Remedy account management.
- Support the configuration, and maintenance all system modules on all Remedy environments in accordance with established SDLC and Change Management processes.
- Responsible for Report Development and Automation.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Must be able to work with program and project leaders to define and create the architectural depictions and documents, ensuring logical flow, and address all issues.
- Has experience with a variety of software programs and languages and has some experience in programming.
- Must be able to design and discuss system strategies for platform, applications and networks.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
Intelligent Decisions - 19 months ago