The Remedy Developer will deploy the release of new technologies as well as design, install, configure, maintain and perform system integration testing of ITSM-related products including Service Request Management, Service Level Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, CMDB. Define procedures for monitoring and evaluate, diagnoses and establish a work plan to resolve system issues. Perform troubleshooting for complex hardware and software problems. Requires a high level of expertise in multiple system environments. Define procedures for monitoring and evaluate, diagnose and establish a work plan to resolve system issues. Perform troubleshooting for complex hardware, software and network problems.
This actual work location for this position is Radford, VA
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 4 years experience in leading Remedy ITSM projects.
- At least 4 years experience in architecting, implementing, developing and integrating BMC Remedy ITSM 7x as well as custom applications.
- At least 4 years experience in developing reports and creating ad-hoc queries in the User tool, Crystal Reports and Generic ODBC connections.
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Basic knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years experience in Remedy API (Java, Perl, C).
- At least 4 years experience in creating external integrations.
- At least 4 years experience in performing root cause analysis based on recorded workflow.
- Security clearance of Secret - Active
- English : Intermediate
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 17 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...