CarHop... Cars & Credit to Go! You’ve heard the jingle, now be part of our team! We’re not your typical car dealership… We are a growing company with a "can do" attitude and a friendly work environment, and our goal is to make a difference in peoples’ lives! We specialize in helping people with “less than perfect” credit to achieve transportation independence! With nearly 60 locations nationwide, and growing, CarHop is recognized as one of America ’s premier "Buy Here Pay Here" auto sales & finance companies! Across the country we have helped thousands of people drive, and now you can too!
Based in our retail store location, this phone-based position will be responsible for aiding the Marketing efforts of the Company, educating our customers about our Company & creating excitement about the CarHop program.
Specific responsibilities of the Remote Call Center Agent include:
Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls in an effort to:
Other responsibilities include:
- Respond to customer inquiries resulting from television ads, direct mailings, referrals, inquiries or online applications.
- Set appointments at the location most convenient to the customer location and provide directions when needed.
- Provide our customers with information about CarHop and the CarHop program.
- Gather initial information and set up a file for the customer in our computer system.
- Prepare the customer for their appointment by telling them what documents they will need to bring with them to their appointment with the Sales team.
- Overcome any objections and get them excited about our program. This includes selling them on the benefits of the CarHop program.
- Inquire with past/current customers or prospects in an effort to generate additional referrals by explaining our generous customer referral program.
- Measure satisfaction of recent purchase experience.
- Provide general assistance to customers who have already purchased a vehicle.
- Inquire about customer upgrades into another vehicle when their loan is nearly paid off.
Shared responsibility for selected CarHop Locations (when directed by Store Manager):
- Investigate and resolve issues/concerns of internal and external customers in a prompt and professional manner.
- Review and Call appointments that were scheduled, but for one reason or another not kept by the customer, in an attempt to generate a kept appointment.
- Demonstrate clear and effective verbal communication skills with internal/external customers.
- Willingly & actively participate in call center and sales training; work steadily to improve your performance and effectiveness as outlined in the training manual and as directed by your manager.
- Achieve and maintain goals and expectations as set forth by the management team.
*This position requires the use of scripts for accuracy of information and delivering a consistent message. Calls are monitored, and files are checked, for accuracy and quality control purposes. This position will require close working relationships and cooperation with other work groups including CarHop store personnel, as well as other members within the Customer Service Team.
- Create excitement by promptly greeting customers as they enter the store
- Gas Cars, lot and vehicle cleanliness, moving lot inventory, DMV checks/inspections
MINIMUM REQU IR EMENTS
This position offers a competitive hourly base pay plus performance-based incentives, full health benefits, 401(k) w/ Company match, paid time off & a great work/life balance!
- High School Diploma, or Equivalent is required.
- Customer Service experience, preferably in a telephone sales or marketing role, is preferred but not required. Experience with telemarketing/appointment scheduling is a plus.
- Must be able to work Mon-Thur 11AM to 7PM (close), Fri 10AM-6PM (close) & Sat only as needed.
- Must have the ability to listen, sell, and overcome objectives in a timely manner.
- Must have the ability to learn and consistently use scripts to deliver an accurate and consistent company message.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment criminal background & motor vehicle records inquiries, and results of those inquiries must be consistent with company standards. Additionally, applicants must possess a valid driver’s license, and driving record must meet our insurance carrier's requirements.
- In states where store personnel are required to obtain occupational licensing, the Remote Call Center Agent will be required to satisfy all state licensing requirements.
For immediate consideration, click "Apply Online Now!"
CarHop is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.