As a Software Engineer with Twin Technologies, you will be a hands-on developer for collaborative and dedicated teams developing software for integration and deployment. You will work with a group of talented developers on all phases of software development including: requirements definition, hands-on design, architecture, development, testing, and integration.
- Broad experience developing enterprise software products
- 5+ years of direct experience in software design and product development.
- Expertise with Java, J2EE & Spring
- Proven experience with web services development: Tomcat, JBoss and SOAP
- Experience defining and following formal software development processes
- Strong written and verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent client facing skills; the ability to work effectively with customers to define software solutions
- Awesome team collaboration:
Additional experience if possible:
This is a 6 month plus engagement with a great possibility for extension. This person would need to be set up to work remote from home in the US 100% of the time.
- Fluency with Agile/Scrum methods
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience working with remote teams
- BS in computer science or a scientific/engineering discipline
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to submit your resume. We look forward to receiving your application.
Twin Technologies - 13 months ago