Our Client, headquartered in New York , is focused on bringing innovative therapies to market for patients suffering from chronic kidney disease (CKD). In the United States , ferric citrate coordination complex is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of hyperphosphatemia in dialysis-dependent CKD patients, where, pending approval, it will be marketed as Zerenex™ by our client. In January 2014, ferric citrate coordination complex, was approved for the treatment of patients with all stages of CKD in Japan , where it will be marketed as Riona® by our client's Japanese partner.
In order to be effective in this role, you must be able to work productively in a collaborative and flexible environment.
The Renal Sales Specialist (RSS) is a field-based sales position responsible for selling Zerenex, for the treatment of hyperphosphatemia in dialysis-dependent CKD.
The RSS will be calling on Health Care Providers involved with patients on dialysis treatments.
They will be responsible for developing and building consultative relationships with various stakeholders throughout accounts. These would include the Nephrologist, Renal Dietitian, Facility Administrator, Nurse and Social Worker. This is a complete account management position.
All members of our client’s field sales team will provide technical and clinical product knowledge to their customers and will work collaboratively with internal departments such as Marketing and Sales Operations to continue to enhance the product strategy to reach more patients and to better meet the needs of our customers through:
- Demonstration of strong clinical knowledge and understanding of disease state
- Establishing and maintaining strong professional relationships with key customers;
- Providing excellent customer service and follow-through skills through account based selling
- Communicate Zerenex product features, advantages and benefits related to customer priorities. Effectively use promotional aids to increase buying behavior
- The RSS will be responsible for understanding the customer and territory analysis in order to create and execute an effective business plan
- Responsible for all customers and sales in their territory, including achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual territory sales goals
- Follow ethical and compliant selling policies
- Engage in collaborative and productive team approach to sharing best practices
- Attend local, regional and national meetings as directed.
Demonstrated history of strong sales performance
Minimum of 5 years’ specialty sales experience in the Pharmaceutical or
Commitment to a compliant working environment
Strong written and oral communication skills
Product launch and Renal experience a plus
Bachelor’s Degree Required
Interested Applicants Apply Here
PrincetonOne is a total recruitment services provider that creates and implements innovative solutions for unmet recruitment and retention...