The Cadmus Group is a dynamic, innovative consulting firm looking for experienced renewable energy technical professionals to join our industry-leading Renewable Energy Team. Cadmus assists a wide variety of clients, municipalities to major electric and gas utilities, in assessing renewable energy projects, conducting feasibility and potential studies, evaluating incentive programs, conducting project due diligence, and providing other relevant technical expertise on a variety of renewable energy technologies.
Provide technical guidance on renewable energy projects including:
• Inspecting completed renewable energy projects to verify compliance with applicable codes and standards (e.g., NEC, IBC, SRCC).
• Providing independent technical review of proposed system designs, development plans, and other documents.
• Prepare and implement monitoring and verification (M&V) plans for renewable energy technologies.
• Analyze performance data from renewable energy systems to verify proper operation and energy savings/generation.
• Conduct project feasibility studies.
• Professional engineering (PE) license, journeyman electrician license, or equivalent relevant certification, including “hands-on” experience with solar PV and/or wind energy systems
• 5+ years of technical experience working with renewable energy systems (e.g., system design/engineering, project development, installation)
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry standard tools and software
• trong communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional engineering (PE) registration
• NABCEP solar PV, small wind, or solar thermal certification
• Knowledge of building systems and energy efficiency measures
• Trade (e.g., electrical, plumbing, construction) experience
Location: This position is based in our Waltham, MA office. Applicants in New York, Pennsylvania, or Connecticut locations may be eligible for remote office arrangements. Some travel will be required for this position.
The Cadmus Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.