About Our Company – Buddy Media
Buddy Media is the social enterprise software of choice for eight of the world’s top ten global advertisers, including some of the world’s most recognizable global brands such as Citibank, IBM, Volvo, L’Oreal, NBC and Hearst. Brands use our technology to turn fans and followers into real connections and drive social marketing success. The Buddy Media social marketing suite is in more than 91 countries!
Buddy Media is a dynamic, fast-paced environment, filled with brilliant, energetic, fun-loving people. We’re looking for creative, motivated individuals who are ready to work hard and make an impact. Become a Buddy and be part of something extraordinary. Join us for our first Annual Spirit Week, Ping Pong tournament, charity events and Halloween contest. Enjoy catered lunches in our Buddy Lounge and work out in our private gym. At Buddy Media, the benefits are unparalleled, the culture is unmatched and your career potential is unlimited.
With offices in New York City, San Francisco, London and Singapore, now is the time to join our award-winning team. In the past year, Buddy Media has won the prestigious “Best Enterprise” TechCrunch “Crunchie” award, been named to the Advertising Age “2011 Digital A-List” and has been selected a Top 10 "Most Innovative Company" in advertising by Fast Company.
Buddy Media is the only company to be named a charter preferred partner for key social networks, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. The company is backed by several investors including Institutional Venture Partners, GGV Capital, Bay Partners, Insight Venture Partners, and WPP, the world's largest communications services group.
The Role – Renewal Manager
Buddy Media is seeking a highly driven and successful Renewal Manager with 3+ years experience developing and achieving successful negotiation strategies for account renewals. The Renewal Manager will work closely with internal resources to develop strategies to attain successful account renewals and maximize Buddy Media’s account growth by playing a key role on the Client Services team. The Renewal Manager will be responsible for achieving assigned renewal goals. The Renewal Manager will work directly with the client on some accounts, and in partnership with our sales team on other accounts. The key to success in this role is the ability to be incredibly strategic with the Sales and Success Management teams to help in identifying successful renewals.
• Responsible for developing, cultivating and securing account renewals in partnership with the Sales and Success Management teams.
• Analyze client renewal data/patterns and adaption rates to help determine successful future renewal strategies
• Accurately forecast and determine risk analysis to manage assigned accounts.
• Maintain effective, revenue generating relationships with decision makers and communicate the value of the Buddy Media Suite
• Responsible for cultivating, influencing and securing account renewals and growing contract lengths
• Assist in securing large scale renewals in close partnership with Sales Reps
• Achieve quarterly and annual renewal goals
• Take the initiative in developing resolution strategies.
• Accurately maintain a rolling 120-day projection of renewals.
• Identify customer requirements early on, uncover roadblocks and demonstrate strong communication skills with a broad range of clients.
• Achieve successful negotiation strategies for account agreement renewals that expand agreement value and length while enhancing the customer relationship.
• Maximize the companies account growth by playing a key role on the Client Services team.
• Identify renewal opportunities upon initial agreement.
• Work with internal resources to develop comprehensive strategies to attain renewals.
• Identify the customer requirements and demonstrate strong account management skills to drive renewal and closure.
• Review and reconcile contracts and agreements to maintain accurate data and reporting.
• 3+ years in a Sales or Account Management capacity with a strong focus on negotiating renewal agreements.
• Experience reviewing and analyzing client data to determine strategies for renewal agreements.
• Experience with usage analysis
• Proven track record of successful renewal agreements.
• Experience conveying complex renewal agreements.
• Solid understanding of Digital Marketing, SaaS, advertising, and metrics
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to work in a fast- paced, results oriented, team environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Presentation acumen and the ability to clearly communicate concepts
• Proficient in Excel, Pivot Tables, Data Sorting and PowerPoint
• Strong professional ethics and integrity
• BA/BS degree
Buddy Media Inc. offers compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including: health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off and participation in the company equity plan. All benefits listed are subject to change. Buddy Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Buddy Media - 2 years ago