Responsible for developing rental solutions for generators and temperature control equipment in the industrial market place. Work closely with regional sales manager, PEMA sales managers and new unit sales team for lead generation.
- Successful sales and marketing of total product line for assigned territory.
- Top to bottom account management.
- Prepare and report on weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal departments.
- Coordinate activities with factory personnel, as needed.
- Adeptly explain features, benefits, and technical aspects of the full product line.
- Must demonstrate expert knowledge of the competitive market.
- Assist customers and managers as necessary.
- Operate Lotus Notes to effectively communicate with other entities in the Cummins network.
- Assist the PEMA Team sales managers as required (lead generation and customer information)
- Maintain professional atmosphere and follow the specific mission statement established by the department.
- 24-hr availability for emergencies and customer support.
- Maintain equipment records via Rental Web Site.
- Grow customer base and retain customer base for Preventive Maintenance, Temporary Power and Industrial Temperature Control rental equipment.
Skills and Abilities :
- Industrial temperature control equipment knowledge and sales experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two to four years experience or equivalent abilities required.
- AC Electrical Power and Power Generation knowledge, a plus.
- Construction, industrial, and rental background and experience needed.
- AC Electrical Power and Power Generation knowledge.
- Ability to close and implement business profitably.
- Natural desire to provide world class customer service, along with strong sense of credibility.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven technical and problem solving capabilities developed through real world experience.
- Current and valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel.
- Must be flexible & committed to support customers after normal business.
- Define, initiate and manage new business opportunities.
- Comfortable working with a computer.
- Ability to telemarket and cold call.
- Develop Project Line of Sight Visibility for upcoming projects.
- Maintain customer field activity charts.
- Ability to prepare sales forecast.
Cummins Bridgeway - 11 months ago