Posting Job Title: Sales Rep, Home Security
Requisition #: 143887BR
Posting Location: Farmers Branch, TX, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable is seeking successful sales professionals for outside sales opportunities to support our new product deployment of IntelligentHome security and automation. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling Home Security and Automation services within an assigned in the Dallas area.
For more information about our exciting new Security product, click here:
Essential Job Functions:
- Present and sell IntelligentHome - Security and Automation and Time Warner Cable core products and services to existing and potential Time Warner Cable customers in an in-home, phone or event setting
- Must possess the ability to learn and understand a structured sales program and perform presentations & product demonstrations to potential customers
- Recommend security system designs for residential customer needs
- Ability to overcome reluctance and objection through product education and motivate potential customers to purchase our product and services
- Meet established sales targets across company product lines
- Utilize company created leads through referrals and existing customers, while prospecting new business
- Compile daily reports of sales contacts, presentations, objections, sales and other information as required by supervisor.
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited organization required.
- Two or more years of sales experience required, preferably door-to-door
- Previous sales experience in the home security industry highly desired
- Technical aptitude or working knowledge of home security, cable, internet / modem required preferred
- Professional appearance conducive to an office and field environment required.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Ability to work evening and weekends required.
- Use of private vehicle and certificate of insurance required.
- Ability to work special events on as-needed basis required.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, high demand and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks simultaneously to completion required.
- Ability to read and write in English and use arithmetic skills accurately to complete daily paperwork required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to effectively communicate with management, co-workers, and customers are required.
- Projects a cooperative and positive attitude toward customers, employees, and the Company.
- Valid and active Texas driver's license and safe driving record required.
- Employment is contingent upon passing the application process for private home security certification as required by the State of Texas when selling home security products.(licenses must be obtained within 6 weeks of employment start date).
FCC Unit_TWC: 11551
Controlling Establishment ID: 00500 - Farmers Branch
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...