Posting Job Title: Rep 1, Customer Care
Requisition #: 148685BR
Posting Location: Zanesville, OH, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Representative will listen and answer customer questions regarding cable, broadband & telephony service availability, installation, billing and programming in a friendly and professional manner. Inputting services and cross sell/up sell a full range of services in a prompt and professional manner so callers receive accurate information regarding the resolution of transactions.
- Responsible for answering and handling inbound calls in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Actively listens, communicates clearly, concisely and assures customer understanding
- Must exhibit conversational tone, rapport and express empathy and apologize when necessary to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Must use Insight's call flow and scripting to greet, resolve billing and repair issues, sell Insight products that customer doesn't currently subscribe to and close call properly.
- Must use Insight's troubleshooting software to accurately troubleshoot video repair issues to reduce truck rolls.
- Must possess ability to navigate through multiple software and intranet sites to resolve customer issues and handle efficiently
- Ensures positive customer experience resolving basic customer cable, digital, and telephony requests, inquiries and complaints, both verbally and in writing.
- Exceed or maintain minimum department standards, i.e.: sales, monitoring, order entry, and adherence to schedule
- Prepare work orders for requests after determining if field visit is required; assure appropriate follow-up procedures are followed
- Accurately document and update records in billing system
- Meet established standards within the first six months, i.e.: availability, monitoring requirements, sales goals, order entry and positive performance
- Maintain adequate attendance and adherence to Company policies and procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of 12 to 18 months Customer Service and sale experience is a plus
- Contact Center or other communications experience preferred.
- Has the ability to retain detailed, or important, information and/or instruction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external customers
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exhibits the ability to follow direction and the ability to follow-through.
- PC and keyboarding experience.
- Must posses a good command of the English language, including excellent enunciation, grammar and lack of slang.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn
- Detail oriented with a background in problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Windows applications, typing and internet navigation skills
- Work on assigned projects with minimum supervision
- Ability to handle on average 60+ calls per day
- Keyboarding and Computer Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to learn new things
- Ability to adapt well to change
FCC Unit_TWC: 0534
Controlling Establishment ID: 00353 - Zanesville Northpointe Dr
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...