Posting Job Title: Rep 2, Front Counter
Requisition #: 142971BR
Posting Location: United States - Texas - San Antonio
Area of Interest: Customer Service
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Customer Service Representative for our Customer Ops/Service Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
**This position will be located in San Antonio at the SW Military Drive location.**
Promote and sell Time Warner Cable products and services in a "retail" venue to our customers.
- Conduct sales presentations and present our products to customers by managing work station in retail outlet.
- Answer customer's questions about our products or their existing cable service.
- Maintain accurate customer records for services and equipment requested.
- Safeguard all company equipment such as converters, remote controls, modems, TVs and other equipment located at the retail outlet.
- Meet and/or exceed company sales and revenue goals.
- Maintain privacy of subscriber data.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
More on TWC
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous sales experience required. Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have excellent reading, writing and verbal communication skills.-
- Must have a professional appearance.
- Must be aggressive and self-motivated.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
Controlling Establishment ID: 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest
Time Warner Cable - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...