Posting Job Title: Rep I, OST
Requisition #: 142007BR
Posting Location: United States - Wisconsin - Milwaukee
Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Uses a computer-aided dispatch system, to assist dispatchers and field technicians in routing, support, closure, system support for Time Warner Technical operations in accordance with established procedures. Receive and process Calls, Text messessages on all assigned field technicians and other dispatchers, maintain status and location of calls and personal. Monitor direct, answer calls for assistance. Enter, update and retrieve information from a variety of computer systems. Receive requests for information and provides pertinent data. Monitor dispatcher software and several other complex software applications. Operate a variety of communications equipment, including telephones and computer systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Anticipate, Identify, Prioritize,& Resolve/Eliminate problems through effective delivery planning and scheduling.
- Schedule and maintain support for dispatch of Field Technicians, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs
- Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules.
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work requests and tickets as well as services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other information as needed for dispatch function.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Prefer 1 or more years of dispatch operations, dealing with day to day operations of a dispatch unit.
- Phone and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Arris, Unified, IssueTrak and Tech-director.
- Prefer Knowledge of dispatch operations, and use of dispatch common tools.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and/or technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
More on TWC
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concret.
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
FCC Unit_TWC: 8342
Controlling Establishment ID: 00066 - Milwaukee ML King
Time Warner Cable - 20 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...