The Sr. Inside Sales Representative is responsible for revenue growth and customer retention as part of a business-to-business integrated sales model. The Sr. Inside Sales Representative is responsible for managing customer relationships by making outbound value-added contacts within the context of an established Contact Plan to their assigned account base, as well as accepting inbound calls. While all inbound and outbound contacts will be strategically focused on revenue growth and customer retention, specific outbound call initiatives/campaigns may vary to include lead generation, account penetration, product penetration, introduction of new product/service offerings, relationship building and invitations to training events (webinars, tradeshows, etc…). Appropriately manages customer prospecting to connect directly with future customers. This position will target clients that typically have between 10 and 100 white collar workers, while handling approximately 700 accounts valued between 1 and 10 million dollars. The Sr. ISR will be responsible for generating immediate, compelling customer interest, ensuring that the products or solutions offers sufficient value to generate a willingness to continue the sales dialogue; The associate should initiate exploratory discussions to schedule solid and specific follow-up sales calls in an effort to continue facilitating buying processes. The Sr. ISR will also be responsible for mentoring and conducting side by side OTJ training to ISRs. He/she will be a certified mentor, SME and provide guidance as needed. The Sr. ISR will also participate in the interviewing, selecting and onboarding process by partnering and receiving guidance from HR, and Sales Trainers.
High School Diploma or GED snd two years experience or training
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
- A demonstrated understanding of the customer relationship process, with a high level of customer contact experience within an inside sales organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites
- In depth knowledge of MS Office products, CRM system a plus. Eventually develop strong knowledge of Office DEPOT website and e-commerce systems.
- Strong sales skills that includes professional and consultative selling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team focus
- High level of initiative to achieve goals
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 to 60 WPM
- PC knowledge with the aptitude to learn new technology-related tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must possess financial acumen
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Office Depot - 18 months ago
Office Depot, Inc. is a global supplier of office products and services. The Company is organized into three business segments: North...