provide basic repair and maintenance of equipment under direct supervison. perform general housekeeping functions as needed. learn basic functions of equipment and processes in the workshop. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order) · Operate crane and/or forklift to load and unload jobs under supervision. · Clean, service, and refurbish equipment as required by supervisor. · Assembly and disassembly of tools under supervision relative to services provided per location. · Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated area by hand, forklift, or other under supervision. · Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins as required under supervision. · Open crates, and other containers, using hand tools under supervision. · Verify quantities and count independently as required under supervision. · Prepare shipments as required under supervision. · Accept incoming shipments under supervision. · Required to be available on a 24 hours call basis as needed. · Learn fundamental maintenance and process procedures for applicable products and equipment. · Complete training plan as set out in the position within company guidelines.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Individual must be able to follow instructions.
• Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
• Possess mechanical aptitude.
• Possess knowledge of workshop tools utilized by facility.
• Basic operational knowledge of forklift and materials handling equipment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Basic computer skills.
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Physically capable of completing required tasks.
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Weatherford - 12 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...