SDI is looking for a Repair technician for a 12 months contract for our client located in Bentonville, AR.
Talent and Resources, Aligned. www.superiorjobs.com. EOE M/F/D/V
- Support of both pre and post sale services activities.
- Under general supervision, maintain, troubleshoot, retrofit, upgrade/change, and repair products.
- Tasks associated with this position are performed within the service center.
- Perform changes and retrofits on customer’s equipment in conjunction with routine maintenance.
- Diagnose most equipment problems using appropriate tools, test equipment, and documentation.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Accurate / timely return of repair paperwork and parts kits.
- Perform work duties in accordance with accepted safety procedures, and corporate policies.
- Adhere to established ESD guidelines, repair procedures, and associated safety standards.
- Knowledge of a Volt/Ohm Meter, Soldering Iron and Common hands tools.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
Minimum of 2 years experience in related field.
Minimum of 2 years experience with Soldering Iron, Volt/Ohm Meter, common hand tools
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Two year Electronics Technology degree or equivalent experience.
Good working knowledge of PC and applicable software such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, and Outlook.
Superior Technical Resources - 12 months ago
Priding itself on its superior operations, Superior Energy Services provides specialized oil field services to companies operating in the...