CLK Repair and Maintenance Technicians work in the companies quick service restaurants and are responsible for maintaining the equipment and general repairs. Technicians also perform preventative Maintenance on all equipment.
- Schedules and follows preventative maintenance program on HVAC, refrigeration, ice machines, P.O.S., process equipment (char broilers, fryers, grills, etc.).
- Utilizes telephone communications to diagnose and repair equipment problems if possible, with restaurant personnel, before scheduling a site visit.
- Maintain all electrical equipment and circuits for HVAC, refrigeration, process equipment systems.
- Repairs and maintains under counter refrigeration, walk in refrigeration systems, food process equipment, soda dispensing equipment, drive thru order taking and timing equipment, cabling and communications equipment for computerized cash registers.
- Building maintenance and repair tasks include: electrical, plumbing, minor carpentry, painting, welding, tile setting, and laminated plastic repair.
- Installs food process (a broiler, fryers, grills, etc.), refrigeration, and electronic equipment.
- Advises and trains restaurant personnel in the proper operation of all equipment in the restaurant.
- Responsible for checking and responding to service calls via a voice mail system in a timely manner.
- Responsible for completing work orders, invoicing, and inventory of parts.
- Responsible for Purchase Orders, company issued credit cards, petty cash, and care of a company vehicle and its inventory.
- Exercises decisions to help control costs to the restaurants and the cost center.
Job Requirements are:
- EPA certification
- 1-2 years experience
- intermediate HVAC knowledge
- basic electrical knowledge
- not afraid to get greasy...
- willingness to learn
- positive attitude
- ability to work occasional weekends, holidays and over time
- able to travel overnight and out of state when needed
Offering benefits and competitive wages.