Want a company with a real vision?
Our people make the difference in our success. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime care to every pet, every parent, every time. We can't achieve this vision without the right people - they make the difference in our business and our success. Every associate plays a role in achieving our success by focusing on our three strategic priorities - delighting our customers, growing pet services and operating excellence. Here at the Store Support Group, you could play a key role in supporting these strategic initiatives.
Today, PetSmart has over 1200 store locations, with many more scheduled to open soon. We continue to grow at our Corporate Headquarters which means great opportunities for a professional such as you!
Benefits of working with PetSmart
In addition to a competitive salary, PetSmart associates are eligible for health benefits, 401K options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, training and development, and an associate discount at all PetSmart stores!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce, sustaining an inclusive and supportive work environment, and prohibiting harassment and discrimination in all aspects of employment. PetSmart participates in background, drug and E-Verify screenings as appropriate under Company policies and applicable law.
As a Replenishment/Category Analyst you will partner with vendors, merchandising, store operations, supply chain and Inventory Planning to manage:
• Store In Stocks and Fill Rate
• PO On time and Fill Rate
• Inventory, turns, DOS
• Sales and Margin
• Implement best practices to support PetSmart growth
This position is be responsible for following the Replenishment and Planning P&Ps that support positive growth in sales/ margin, and drive cost reductions in PetSmart Supply Chain. This includes identifying and communicating opportunities for improvement on your desk to your manager and working with your peers and business partners to enable a strong cross functional team.
This position is responsible for following the overall strategy for assigned Replenishment categories. This position will work to develop a solid knowledge of replenishment and supply chain practices, alignment with merchandising strategies and analytical skill sets to ensure that the right product is at the right stores at the right time. This position is responsible for implementing the business strategies and processes for the assigned replenishment area.
Responsible for supporting the Sales, Gross Margin, and Inventory Plans for their assigned Department/Catagories.
• Participate in implementation of cross-functional Supply Chain projects to reduce overall network costs.
• Establish key relationships throughout the business to drive day to day results. This will include partnering with Distribution, Transportation, Replenishment, Merchandising, IS, and Store Operations.
• Partner with Business Manager to implement new processes and enhance existing processes to improve replenishment event product flow into and out of the distribution centers and to our stores. Implement the best practice(s) to get the right products and the right stores at the right time for our replenishment events.
• Ensure adequate communication regarding replenishment events is flowing to merchandising, replenishment, store operations, distribution centers, transportation, IS and our vendors.
• Communicate and demonstrate a clear understanding of the vision for Supply Chain, Merchandising and total company financial goals.
• Responsible for financial management of inventory and drivers to ensure appropriate inventory levels.
• Partner with Business Manger to analyze and identify opportunities to improve forecasting, purchasing, and allocation methods.
• Collaborate with other departments to insure appropriate support of marketing/promotions, new items launches, presentation, to meet financial plans and objectives.
• Implement rollout of new cross-functional processes to improve coordination and workflow.
Bachelor's degree required. Retail/Supply Chain emphases preferred. 2-3 years of related supply chain experience at a minimum, preferrably in replenishment.
• Demonstrate ability to develop analytical and problem solving skills (i.e. critical and evaluative thinking) required.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal required.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Strong Excel, Powerpoint, skills
Submit Resume | Use Our Resume Builder
Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend
Print Job Details
Want to create a job search agent ?
Job Cart Directions
Interested in more than one position? Great! Instead of submitting multiple resumes, when you find a position that interests you, all you need to do is click on ADD JOB TO CART. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the positions you have added to your cart. When you are done searching, click on CHECKOUT & SUBMIT RESUME. If you have changed your mind and want to remove a position, you will be able to on the Resume Submittal Form, or click on CLEAR CART to start over. You are limited to selecting up to 5 jobs per location.
Check out &
PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The Company has identified a...