This position is the advocate for our business relationship with Walmart & Sam’s Clubs through knowing, understanding, and maintaining a relationship with Walmart & Sam’s Clubs replenishment team. Leadership for ensuring the customer is fully informed, including information regarding order status, product availability, service level performance, delivery lead times, reporting, and back order management, etc. Has ownership to tactical execution resulting in service level excellence for assigned business supporting Walmart and Sam’s Clubs in North America. (Mexico, United States, Canada).
The replenishment analyst is in a unique position to see the complete supply chain. The incumbent is expected to proactively look for issues in the supply chain, not to wait for issues and react. When issues are found, the expectation is to solve the issue, or reach out to others that can assist in solving the issue.
• Accurate review of EDI orders and manual order creation to ensure product verification, correct pricing, proper lead times, etc.
• Maintenance of customer prices files including pricing and bracket pricing where appropriate, broker changes, commission changes, adding and expiring items, updating rebate and advertising accrual information, etc. to ensure accurate billing to our customer and associated reps.
• Co-manage ordering (Sam's Club)
• Review transition items (raw goods & finished goods) - JDE
• Maintenance of existing and setting up new Walmart & Sam’s distribution centers.
• Collaborating with our Sales and Demand Forecasting team and using the ERP and Supply Chain Optimization tools to maintain accurate customer forecasts to help ensure service level excellence.
• Research Daily In stock Report Walmart and Sam's Club
• SWAS reports - review / research
• Tracking and/or assisting with tracking order status and transportation delivery status via our ERP, our Transportation Management system, and/or carrier websites.
• Monitoring, tracking, and working with our PDM and sales team on all transitioning Rockline finished goods to facilitate the product/item transition process, and to help coordinate cost effective depletion of discontinued/obsolete raw materials and/or finished goods.
• Prepare ongoing DC and store-level inventory analysis, utilizing all available tools, including CPFR, SAT, SWAS, DSS, DRA to proactively recommend settings, policies and strategies to WM Replenishment that achieve and maintain 100% DC instock and 98.5% store instock on both Warehouse and Assembly items.
? Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while keeping the customer first.
? Strong understanding of and communications with Walmart & Sam’s replenishment teams, and Internal Sales Directors.
? Strong inter-departmental communication and organization skills with all Rockline locations and functions which may include but not limited to Transportation, Distribution, Planning, Scheduling, Shipping at all locations, Quality Assurance, Demand Forecasting, Sales & Marketing, Graphics, and Product Data Management.
? Assisting the Customer Service Deductions Analyst and Accounting to help clear deductions in a timely manner.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
Minimum of 2-3 years direct Walmart/Sam’s Supply Chain Experience.
High school diploma is required; further education in customer service, retail analyst certification, or business related courses a plus.
Proficient with Microsoft Office products and Retail Link is a requirement
Ability to gain a high level of knowledge of our ERP (JD Edwards). Experience with the Logility Transportation Management Systems, or Supply Chain Optimization packages is a plus.
Good basic math skills – count, add, subtract, divide, multiply, and working with percentages.
Strong verbal and well written communication skills required.
Strong problem solving techniques.
Strong teamwork and ethics required.
Please send your resume to the following email address: email@example.com
Rockline Industries is a family owned corporation established in 1976.
Rockline is principally engaged in the manufacturing and marketing...