The Report Analyst will assist in a variety of reporting and analytical tasks. The position helps to source, compile and interprets key business, financial, operational and statistical data, and to create reports and analysis for the Company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist other Analysts to create and enhance various reporting and analysis for Production, Servicing, Finance, and Risk Management
- Help analyze, interpret and report financial and operational performance trends from various channels & departments, identifying areas performing outside of expected results
- Maintain existing reports and execute daily/weekly/monthly report processes
- Create simple ad hoc SQL queries as needed for reporting and analysis requests
- Document report procedures
- Perform ad hoc duties in accordance to business needs
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel. Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Ability to interface with multiple users across the organization and completing requests accurately and timely
- Highly analytical and methodical
- Extreme attention to detail
- Familiarity with financial services strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Statistic, Mathematics, Computer Science, or equivalent degree
Unique & Exclusive to YOU!
· Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Plan
· Casual Dress environment
· Southern California Theme Park Attraction Discount Program
· Shopping and Entertainment Discount Program
· Casual and supportive work environment
· Onsite Café
· Onsite basketball courts
Founded in 2003, CashCall, Inc. has grown to become one of the nation's premier consumer finance lenders. Headquartered in Anaheim, California, the company employs over 1,600 lending professionals, each dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. CashCall has been able to simplify and streamline the loan process, through the seamless coordination of online and offline services to make the process faster, easier and hassle-free.
CashCall has an unsecured personal loan division and a mortgage division. Each division offers a variety of services depending on an applicant’s credit score and needs.
CashCall’s Mortgage Division specializes in low interest mortgage loans and home refinancing for borrowers with good credit. Founded by the people who started the very first direct mortgage company in 1995.
CashCall’s Mortgage Division has streamlined the application and lending process, reducing its own costs and passing these savings on to customers by undercutting larger banks and lenders with lower interest rates, no application fees, deposits or points.
Cashcall - 23 months ago